Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

Returning Role-Players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Returning Role-Players Empty
PostSubject: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:00 pm

After such a long bout of inactivity, I think it would be nice if returning writers could please post a comment just saying that they plan on continuing their characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fromtheashes.rpg-board.net
Melech Seward
Death Eater - Auror
Melech Seward

PostSubject: Re: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Hope you're feeling better, and the family stuff is better too, I was surprised to get an email about the forum being up again but happy too. I'm a bit busy but I'm definitely going to try and make time for this place. Woot, woot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyrene Seward-Reeves
Slytherin - Death Eater (Unsworn)
Kyrene Seward-Reeves

PostSubject: Re: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey, I'll definitely be back! I'm going to start telling all my friends too! Smile Yay my Melech is already here!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse MacAillisterO'dea
Herbology Professor
Saoirse MacAillisterO'dea

PostSubject: Re: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Woot I'm in, took me forever to remember my password, but I love the character I made on here! You'd have to beat me with a stick to keep me away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexander Givins
Wandmaker - Order Member
Alexander Givins

PostSubject: Re: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Feel like a dork for not posting but as I (Admin) am back so too is my character Alexander! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Role-Players   Returning Role-Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Role-Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: OOC Area :: OOC Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: